Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About our Kalaanantarupah Consultants Services by:- Andrew D'Souza


Testimonials 
" Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy  went above and beyond in order to firstly find a host of top quality companies which were currently recruiting. Then he passed on the his valuable knowledge and experience and went to great lengths in order to make sure I was 100% prepared for the subsequent interviews. As a result I went into every interview feeling calm and confident that I was completely prepared. This advice was invaluable. Even after the interview stage he went out of his way to help me and was always prepared to answer my questions or queries which I had.
Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy above all is a really lovely person and I am really thankful for all the hard work and dedication that he put in order to do everything he possibly could in order to make sure that I got the job that I wanted."
-    Andrew D’souza

No comments:

Post a Comment