Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants Leadership Stage CV services - by Harrison,USA


TestimonialsIt is my pleasure to inform you that my search for a suitable job position in the USA has been successful.It is one of the roles I was aiming at and the type of challenge I was looking for, by the way keep your fingers crossed for me as it is going to be tough...:).The "re-vamped Profile" you helped me draw up played a major part in a better presentation of my skills and ultimately my successful search.
I wish to say thanks Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy for your suggestions, they have been a very valuable investment and an occasion for learning.Please feel free to keep me posted for all your initiatives regarding continuous learning for professionals.
Again thanks and Best regards
-    Harrison,USA

No comments:

Post a Comment