Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants Services by Raksha


Testimonials 
"My experience of working with Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy’s Kalaanantarupah Consultants has been simply first class. He contacted me and registered me, and in doing so really managed to determine my needs as a candidate by taking the time to ask crucial questions. He then went about finding solutions to match those needs in a professional and timely manner, and kept me in touch every second of the way. At no point was I kept in the dark as to what was going on in the process. His skills in sourcing suitable positions in the market place are second to none and all his hard work and determination soon paid off as I went from being made redundant with my last firm to having a fantastic offer on the table with a really good firm within two weeks! I would definitely contact.Kalaanantarupah Consultants  again in future before any other firm, should the need arise."
-    Raksha

No comments:

Post a Comment