Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants and Service - by Ramesh Yadav


Testimonials 
"I am an experienced IT recruiter and have recently been made redundant. I have been approached by a number of recruitment co and also have made some direct enquiries myself. 
Yesterday I  contacted Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy, and had a lengthy chat with him this morning about my career and aspirations, and he is submitting my CV for a role at mnc it company. Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy is by far the best  consultant I have spoken to, he listened, was consultative, constructive, professional, gave me good advice, and most of all gave me a real feeling he cared. 
I am doing something I have never done before, but believe people should be commended where due. Regardless of whether Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy places me in a suitable position, Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy went the extra mile and is a credit to your business, and after all a business is its people."
      -    Ramesh Yadav

No comments:

Post a Comment