Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants Services by Lesley

Testimonials "Having been made unexpectedly redundant it was very important to me that I found the right new job. The team at Kalaanantarupah Consultants took the time to talk through my experience to identify both my strengths and the type of role that would be right for me. They did not promise the earth and then deliver nothing as others did nor did they waste my time with unsuitable roles. Instead they found me just the right position and supported me through the recruitment process which has resulted in me being successful in gaining a job that is a great career move and which excites me. I have been very impressed as a candidate and when I need to recruit in my new role they will be the only people I call. Honest, caring and focussed they have impressed me. Thank you to Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy and his whole team."-    Lesley 

No comments:

Post a Comment