Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants Services by Arumugam


Testimonials 
"I contacted Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy a few months ago whilst under consultation with my previous employer, and we shared information, which from me was describing my background and experience, whilst Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy explained some market information and what my expectations could be. 
Through networking both with myself and clients, Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy became aware of a vacancy that he discussed with me, and through hard work, industry knowledge, understanding of the customer, knowledge of me as an individual, determination and what I can only describe as a genuine desire to help and represent me, I have now been successful and begin work on Monday.Throughout the whole process, I have found Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy to be honest, personable, trustworthy, and extremely competent in his role, and I would have no hesitation in either recommending Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy  and his Kalaanantarupah Consultants to friends and family, or returning to his myself should the occasion ever arise."
          -    Arumugam 

No comments:

Post a Comment