Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants Leadership Stage CV Services by Shyam Nath,Chennai


Testimonials 
Once I had overcome the shock, had a cup of coffee and perhaps something a little stronger. I sat and read everything that you said and once it had been pointed out to me I could see that what you said made sense.
Following your advice I rewrote my CV and got interviews for both - much to my delight having failed to get even a reply to the 200+ that I had applied for previously. 
I didn't get the first job although I did get into the short list and I am due for the second interview for the second job. 
Thank you very much indeed for absolutely super advice that I wish I had known about two years ago.Any time I need advice on job issues I will certainly come to you first and that recommendation will be passed to anyone I think could use it. -Shyam Nath,Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment