Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants By Sanjay


Testimonials 

"I have recieved excellent support throughout the process with interview support through to advice when putting my notice in. I wouldnt hesitate to use Kalaanantarupah Consultants in the future( although i hope that the need wont arise to move career again for some time). I have also passed your contact details onto a previous collegue and would do the same to any other previous collegues who are looking for a career move. I have always found you polite, professional and really approachable. Unlike other agencies i have experienced you did exactly what you said you would at the start. I know I keep thanking you but you have listened understood and matched me with my ideal job for which I am extremely grateful". 
    -    Sanjay 

No comments:

Post a Comment