Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testimonials / Review About Kalaanantarupah Consultants by Mohammad Shubber


Testimonials 
"I am writing this email to give positive comments on the service that Kalaanantarupah Consultants provided. 
I would like to state that Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy has been very professional throughout the recruitment process of finding me permanent employment.
I passed my CV to him and within a few days he called and booked four interviews for me and through his hard work and advice he gave me I managed to secure employment with IT-HR.
I can say I have been very happy with his ability to find me work and I can honestly state that he has been the best Recruitment Consultant I have ever come across throughout my 10 year career in IT Recruitment.
Therefore I am very happy to recommend his Company  to any other Recruitment Consultants looking for work.
I would like to thank him for his hard work, professionalism and the advice he gave me."
-    Mohammad Shubber

No comments:

Post a Comment